Early voting started today and continues through Nov. 1 for an election that includes voting on city affordable housing bonds and several state constitutional amendments. Races for District 50 state representative and some area city seats do not apply to our neighborhood.
Check the following election resources to learn more:
- The Travis County Clerk has posted a sample ballot that breaks out ballot questions by precinct number.
- The League of Women Voters of Texas Voters Guide explains the proposed constitutional amendments.
- The League of Women Voters of the Austin Area Voters Guide explains the Austin Affordable Housing Bond Election and some area races. This guide also appeared in the Austin American-Statesman on Sunday.
- Find your polling place and other election information at the Travis County Clerk’s Elections Division or the county’s Voter Registration Division websites.
- See the Statesman and the Austin Chronicle election pages for news coverage and endorsements.
Registered voters who miss early voting can vote on election day, Nov. 5.